AHNYA FLEECE PULLOVER
Quarter-zip pullover sweatshirt made with soft Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton, recycled polyester fleece and a touch of spandex that stretches and recovers for a comfortable fit. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Supports Regenerative Organic Farming: Made with Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton from farms working toward the highest organic standard, which aims to rehabilitate soil, respect animal welfare and improve the lives of farmers; these practices reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could help trap more carbon than conventional agriculture
- Quarter-Zip Pullover: Knit quarter-zip pullover with a soft, comfortable fit
- Pocket Details: Welted front pockets keep hands warm and hold belongings
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem help seal out the cold
- Stand-Up Collar: Zip-through stand-up collar can be folded down for versatility
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in India.
- Body: 7.7-oz 57% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/38% recycled polyester/5% spandex mélange fleece
- Cuffs and hem: 9.4-oz 53% Regenerative Organic Certified™ cotton/36% recycled polyester/11% spandex rib knit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn