BABY SYNCHILLA FLEECE JACKET
A new take on a Patagonia classic, this full-zip jacket with contrast nylon fabric at the collar and pocket is made of warm, double-faced 100% recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight yet warm, this jacket is made from soft, durable 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece
- Zip-front jacket with cozy stand-up contrast collar
- Y-joint sleeves keep garment from pulling and riding up when arms are raised
- Contrast left-chest pocket
- Spandex trim around collar and on center-front zipper, hem and sleeve openings
- Hip length; built with wear to spare, this garment has our hand-it-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in El Salvador.
- Body: 8-oz 100% recycled polyester double-faced fleece (NENA: solution-dyed yarns)
- Collar and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave
- Pocket bags: 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn