HOW TO CHANGE RESPONSIBILI-TEE
How we read, eat, share, care, play and protest will determine the future of the Earth and her protectors. Let's all do our part to save our home planet. Conserving resources is key. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- We're in Business to Save Our Home Planet: Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Crewneck style is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico.
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn