APPLY FOR THE RETAIL ASSOCIATE ROLE AT INDIGO PLUM!
Job type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Location: Poulsbo, WA
Reports to Assistant Manager
We are seeking a full-time or part-time store associate for a Kitsap community-favorite outerwear apparel and footwear boutique. We don't expect you to know everything so we offer on-the-job training in sales, ordering, inventory, and purchasing for team members that demonstrate a growth mindset. We are a fast-paced and supportive team. Ready to apply? Keep reading.🤩
Indigo Plum is open 7 days a week. We have 24-38 hours a week available for this role. You must be available to work some weekend shifts. Our team shares weekend and holiday coverage year-round.
This is a long-term role. We are not seeking seasonal employees at the moment.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Applicants must be a minimum of 18-years-old
- Must be a people person & extremely comfortable talking with all ages, making conversation with strangers - We value our customers and want them to always feel welcome!
- Upbeat, cheerful, outgoing disposition
- Genuinely wants to help others - We are here to help people find something they will love!
- Dive-in attitude and ability to stay flexible
- Self starter - Motivated to research and figure out answers to questions, looks for tasks to take on
- Teachable - Remains humble, eager and ready to learn from all staff members
- Tech savvy - Familiar with Google Mail Suite (Gmail), ringing up sales, customer data input, and searching and reviewing daily sales and order reports
COMPENSATION: Competitive hourly pay + monthly bonus opportunity + opportunities to receive complimentary and/or discounted product.
COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS: All staff is required to wear a mask. Hand sanitizer is provided. Contactless credit card processing. Hand washing after handling money.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a cover letter and past work references with resume.